This is an agreement (the “Agreement”) between you, the end user, and MadeEasy Resources. “Software” is defined as the MadeEasy computer program from MadeEasy Resources and user documentation that is included with this Agreement and any updates or maintenance releases related thereto. By installing and/or using this Software you agree to become bound by the terms of this agreement. Do not use the Software until you have carefully read this Agreement.
IF YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE “ACCEPT” or “AGREE” BUTTON WHILE INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE. PROMPTLY REMOVE IT FROM YOUR COMPUTER. You may then return the entire package and your receipt within 30 days to the place from which you obtained the Software. Until return of this package has been accepted, you are governed by this Agreement.
This Software is protected by Nigeria copyright laws and international treaties and may only be used in accordance with the License terms and conditions.
TRIAL VERSION SOFTWARE LIMITATION. If this Software is a trial version it has restrictions on its use and is intended to be used only for evaluation purposes. This software may be used for 30 days as of the first time you run the software. If you wish to use the software after the tryout period, you need to purchase a Commercial License or subscribe annually for continued use. Upon your purchase of the full version of Software product license and acceptance of the terms and conditions of the software license agreement accompanying the full version software product, the restrictions in this paragraph (Trial Version Software Limitation) shall no longer apply, but the remainder of this Software License Agreement shall remain in full force and effect, and in the event there is any conflict between this Agreement and the full version software license agreement, the full version software license agreement shall control.
LICENSE. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, MadeEasy Resources grants to you, the original purchaser, non-transferable, License (the “License”) to use the Software, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by MadeEasy Resources as follows:
This License does not allow the Software to be used on more computers than the number of computers you have purchased Licenses for.
- Numbers of Users.
- Single Computer License. You may install and use the Software on only one computer that you own or operate and must not use or permit the usage of the Software on more than one computer or computer terminal at a time by multiple users unless additional licenses are purchased. Additional licenses are required for each user accessing the software by way of ASP/terminal servers/web clients /Team Viewer or any other remote connection. You may transfer the Software and its License from one such computer to another that you own or operate provided that you Deregister your software and Reactivate. In event of an upgrade or product exchange, the license hereby granted shall automatically transfer to the new version or products, but you will be required to activate such upgrade.
- Additional Licenses. You may install the software on the number of computers that you have purchased Additional Licenses for. Additional licenses can be purchased for your business from MadeEasy Resources to allow multiple installations and for simultaneous user access to files across a network. Additional Licenses are also required for each user accessing the software by way of ASP/terminal services/web clients/Team Viewer or other remote connections. One license shall apply to one individual named user within your legal entity. Additional Licenses can be purchased for use on computers used remotely, by the original purchaser only.
- Updates and Upgrades. In the event of an upgrade, update or product exchange, the license hereby granted shall automatically transfer to the new version or product. All rights in respect of the original product shall lapse and no further use of these shall be permitted.
- Archive Copies. You may not copy or duplicate the Software, except as necessary solely for archival purposes, Software error verification, or to replace defective storage media, provided you keep the original and the copies. You may not alter, decompile, or disassemble the Software. You may make copies of the user documentation up to but not exceeding the number of multi-user licenses you have purchased.
- Copies. You may not copy or duplicate the Software or this Trial Version Software and distribute it to others for their evaluation, except as necessary solely for archival purposes, program error verification, or to replace defective storage media. You agree to retain the Software and all such copies in your possession.
- Restrictions Transfer. You may not lease, sublicense (including offering the Software to third parties by means of ASP/Terminal Servers/Web Client or other means of Remote Access), rent, lend, distribute or otherwise transfer or assign the Software, Licenses, Additional Licenses, Product Updates, Payroll Tax Updates or any lawful copies thereof, except that you may transfer all of your rights and interest in and to the Software, including any upgrades and additional licenses purchased, to a single person or entity (“Transferee”), provided that (i) you either transfer to the Transferee any and all copies you may have made or destroyed said copies upon transfer of the Software, so that you retain no copies, (ii) that you transfer to the Transferee any and all manual(s) which were provided by MadeEasy Resources pertaining to the Software, (iii) the Transferee agrees to be bound by the terms of the Agreement, and (iv) you notify MadeEasy Resources in writing of such transfer, and provide the name and address of the Transferee.
- Term and Termination. The License is effective until terminated. You may terminate the License at any time by removing the Software from your computer and destroying any copies you have of the Software. The License is automatically terminated if you violate any portion of this Agreement. You agree upon any such termination to destroy the Software together with all copies. Upon termination, there will be no refund of any monies paid by you. Termination of this License shall be in addition to and not in lieu of any other remedies available to MadeEasy Resources.
- Protection and Security. You agree to use your best endeavors and to take all reasonable steps to safeguard the Software to ensure that no unauthorized person has access to the Product and that there is no unauthorized copying or distribution of the Software or user documentation.
UPDATES AND CONTINUING FULFILLMENT. If MadeEasy Resources selects, in its sole discretion, to produce subsequent updates and revisions to the Software (collectively, “Product Updates”), you may receive such Product Updates as they become available for your licensed version of the software. Payroll Tax Updates which include changes to payroll tax, withholding calculations, and payroll tax tables are provided as a service and additional fees apply for such service. All Updates are subject to the terms of this License.
COPYRIGHT PROTECTION. Except as set forth in “LICENSE” above, you may not copy or use the Software, and any copy that you make as permitted by this Agreement must contain the same copyright and other intellectual property notices that appear on or in the Software. The Software is protected by Nigeria copyright or other intellectual property law. ANY USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL DAMAGES AND LEGAL FEES, AND MAY BE A SERIOUS CRIME.
CONFIDENTIALITY. The Software constitutes Confidential Information and contains trade secrets of MadeEasy Resources. You are not permitted to disclose the Software to any third party except in accordance with this Agreement. You may not reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Software, payroll tax tables or other related files, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software.
TRADEMARKS. Trademarks shall be used in accordance with trademark law, including identification of trademark owners’ goods and services. Trademarks can only be used to identify printed output produced by the Software, and such use does not give you any rights of ownership in that trademark.
PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. MADEEASY IS NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING LEGAL, ACCOUNTING, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR SERVICE. IF LEGAL ADVICE, OR OTHER EXPERT ASSISTANCE IS REQUIRED, THE SERVICE OF A COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL SHOULD BE SOUGHT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP INFORMED OF ACCOUNTING, TAX, AND/OR PAYROLL CHANGES THAT MAY AFFECT YOU AND TO ENSURE THAT YOU FOLLOW THESE CHANGES.
LIMITED WARRANTY AS TO MEDIA. MADEEASY warrants that the media on which the Software is recorded is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 30 days from the date of your original purchase.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH (“LIMITED WARRANTY AS TO MEDIA”), MADEEASY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE SOFTWARE AND RELATED MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. MADEEASY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES THAT THE PRODUCT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR ERRORS OR WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. MADEEASY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE OR AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY USING THE SOFTWARE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE INSTALLATION, USE, QUALITY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of implied warranties, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary. This disclaimer of warranties and the limitation of liability below shall not be modified, diminished or affected by, and no obligation or liability will arise or grow out of the rendering of technical, programming, or other advice or service, or the provision of support for the Software by MADEEASY.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES. MADEEASY’ ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF ANY DEFECTIVE MEDIA (SUCH AS CD-ROM) RETURNED BY YOU TO MADEEASY WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE DURING THE 90-DAY LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD, AS SET FORTH ABOVE. IN NO EVENT WILL MADEEASY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST REVENUES, DATA, PROFITS OR SAVINGS) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE EVEN IF MADEEASY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF MADEEASY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE EXCEED THE FEE PAID BY YOU FOR THIS LICENSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
GENERAL. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of MADEEASY, its successors, and assigns and will be construed under the laws of Nigeria, except for that body of laws dealing with conflict of laws. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted and the remainder will remain in full force. This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and MADEEASY in respect of the Software.
MADEEASY Software License Agreement
- Notice Specific To Software Available On This Website: Any software downloaded from this website is governed by the terms of the End User License agreement (EULA), which accompanies or is included with the software. Any reproduction or redistribution of the software not in accordance with the EULA is prohibited by law. Without limiting the foregoing, reproduction or copying of the software to any other server, site, or location for subsequent reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
- Notice Regarding Documents And Documentation: In no event shall MADEEASY be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from the loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence, or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the performance of software, documentation, or information available on this website. The documents published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The information presented on this website is changed periodically, and MADEEASY may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s), programs(s), and/or documentation described at any time, without notice.
- Links To Third-party Sites: Some links on this website will let you leave the MadeEasy site. The linked sites are not under the control of MADEEASY and MADEEASY is not responsible for their content. These links are provided as a convenience and do not imply an endorsement of the site or its content by MADEEASY .
- Trademarks: SimpleBook and MADEEASY are registered trademarks of MADEEASY Technologies. Other product and company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
MadeEasy Software Support Plans and Services
Terms and Conditions
- General Policies: MADEEASY reserves the right to limit each telephone call to one hour and to limit each contact (telephone or electronic) to one incident, which is defined as a single support issue or question. MADEEASY may also limit or terminate support service to a customer who uses the service in an irregular, excessive, abusive or fraudulent manner. Terms, conditions, support features, procedures, pricing and support availability are subject to change at any time without notice. MadeEasy Software Support benefits apply only to the software title for which the Plan subscription is held.
- Service Availability: Software Support benefits are limited to the date range for which payment is made. Annual plans allowed to terminate will be ineligible for plan benefits. Service availability may occasionally deviate from stated hours due to downtime for systems and server maintenance and observed public holidays. MADEEASY cannot guarantee that you will not experience some delay in having one of our technical support consultants answer your query – as call volumes fluctuate, so too will response time. Service may occasionally be limited or unavailable due to system downtimes, company events and training, holidays or events beyond our control.
- Support Topic Limitations: Inquiries are limited to the following software areas: installation, upgrade assistance, basic usability and basic functionality, as described in product documentation. MADEEASY does not claim to resolve connectivity issues caused by third-party services, service providers, hardware or software, or networking problems. Phone support does not cover inquiries on general accounting or taxation issues, nor does it include application consulting or training. Our technical support consultants will make the determination of the nature of your query for these purposes.
Terms and Conditions
- General Policies: MADEEASY develops upgrades to its MadeEasy software to provide the features and benefits that will help small business owners remain competitive in their current and changing market environments. Therefore, MadeEasy and other software upgrades include features and benefits as added to the software, exclusive of add-on services, software support plans or payroll tax updates. MadeEasy and other software upgrades are subject to the license agreement. MADEEASY does not make any guarantees as to how frequently upgrades will be developed for any of its software titles.
- Upgrade Return Policy: MADEEASY will refund the purchase price of upgrades only when the refund is presented or requested within 10 days of receipt. Upgrades provided as a benefit of a Payroll Tax Service or Full Service Payroll, or other plan that includes an upgrade as a benefit, are not returnable for a refund of any kind. Upgrades purchased from a third-party are subject to that company’s return policy and may not be returned to MADEEASY . Refunds for returned software upgrades will not in any event exceed the price paid for the upgrade, less shipping and handling charges and any rebates or promotional money given. Refunds may take 6-8 weeks for processing. MADEEASY is not responsible for loss of data or otherwise liable for loss of profits, or damages of any kind resulting from the return of an MadeEasy or other software upgrade. Returned software upgrades must be permanently removed from any and all computers, per the Software License Agreement.
Terms and Conditions
- General Policies: You may install and use the Software on only one computer that you own or operate and must not use or permit the usage of the Software on more than one computer or computer terminal unless additional workstation licenses are purchased. Refer to the MADEEASY Software License Agreement for additional details.
Company File Services
Terms and Conditions
- General Policies: MADEEASY warrants that it will not divulge the financial company information contained in the customer’s company file to any third party, or use it for any purpose whatsoever other than to repair or convert the customer’s company file. Each company file is unique, so processing times vary and are difficult to forecast. The average file takes between two and four hours to repair. Some take significantly longer and in some cases, cannot be repaired at all. In the case of files that cannot be repaired the same day that they are sent, a Company File Services representative will keep you informed of the status of your repair through to conclusion. Files are handled in the order in which they are received.
- Pricing Policies: Company File Services charges N1500 per hour to repair damaged or corrupted files. There is a two-hour minimum (N2000) charge. Upon receipt of your company file, you may request an estimate before beginning any repairs. The price for password resets is N1000.00. The price for serial number changes is N1500.00 per file. The price for upgrading company files from older versions is N5000.00 per file. Customers can request expedited service for N5000.00 plus the cost to repair the file. Call out charge is NGN500/KM to and from nearest MADEEASY office plus on-site service charge.
- Submitting Company Files for Repair: For all company files sent to MADEEASY: An acknowledgement email must be sent from the customer giving permission to work on your company file and acknowledging the terms and conditions. Upon receipt of the acknowledgement email, a representative will contact you to advise the cost and processing time. In order to maintain file security, we only accept company files that are submitted through our secure ftp login. We ask you not to mail, Registered Courier Company, or Secured email company files directly. For more details, call Customer Service at 0803 706 5839 or email contact@MADEEASYng.com or MADEEASYng@gmail.com
© 2021 MADEEASY Technologies.